Any business looking to better connect with its customers has to be able to turn data into usable and actionable information.
This is because data is now the most valuable asset in the world, and is the underlying factor in the success of any digital transformation initiative.
Today, I’m going to show you how the valuable data that is stored and processed in Adabas & Natural applications can fuel business intelligence, big data and artificial intelligence platforms to drive future innovation.
In previous posts I talked about exposing Adabas & Natural applications as standard APIs and integrating IoT data with our Adabas & Natural core applications. Now that we’ve covered these specific capabilities, it’s worth taking a larger view on how to maximize the value of your data that is stored and processed in your existing Adabas & Natural applications. This includes making Adabas business data and IT operations data available for real-time analysis, deploying data-driven initiatives, and accelerating new application development.
This is a big topic, so to break it down a bit, here are six leading ways you can make Adabas & Natural data part of your data analytics strategy:
- It is easy for applications to access Adabas data. You can integrate Adabas data via standard interfaces (e.g., API, SQL) or use out-of-the-box adapters for the analytics platform of your choosing, including business data and IT log data.
- You can connect to one or many analytics platforms. Adabas provides multiple integration interfaces to optimally support data warehouse, data lakes, streaming analytics, and AI/machine learning platforms.
- You can prepare the data before it is analyzed. With built-in Adabas data transformation capabilities, your business can properly prepare data before it’s analyzed, so you’re drawing the right conclusions.
- Event-driven applications can automate and accelerate business processes. With real-time event replication of Adabas data changes, your business can develop event-driven applications or analyze data streams “on the fly.”
- Data can live anywhere. You have the flexibility to share Adabas data with cloud environments such as AWS or Azure® to further extend your data processing and analytics capabilities.
- Keep large volumes of data secure. Reliable integration technology can handle millions of data records and scale with demand while also maintaining data security standards to protect your customers and your business.
We’re committed to making sure Adabas & Natural remains a core part of your business and contributes to digital transformation. Keeping Adabas & Natural at the forefront of value creation for decades to come is a major component of our Adabas & Natural 2050+ initiative.
When you can bring your trusted, high-performing applications into the digital world, not only will you maintain performance and security, you’ll also gain the benefits of digital transformation: business innovation, better decision making, optimized operations, and robust compliance initiatives.
Take a closer look at connecting Adabas & Natural with your analytics platforms to see how this is all possible today.