Software AG’s new, fully-hosted B2B Cloud solution will be presented live at the North American User Group in Atlanta this coming September 11th and 12th.
Released as part of webMethods.io, a multi-cloud iPaaS offering, webMethods.io B2B eliminates the need for customers to perform upgrades, maintenance or fixes as they gain the cloud benefits of cost efficiency, speed, security and flexibility.
Here’s what you can expect to see during our live webMethods.io B2B demo:
- A fresh new look at trading partner management through a clear, easy-to-navigate and intuitive UI.
- How to quickly onboard new partner profiles and easily maintain partner details and communication preferences – with just a few clicks.
- Where to leverage 1,500-plus document-types supported through standard industry protocols.
- Extensively customize anything in a standard document as required for priority partners.
- How to use centralized control and monitoring for all partner activities, communications and transactions.
- Tracking and tracing encryption/decryption certificates and expiration dates across the entire trading partner portfolio.
In addition to learning about Software AG’s SaaS-based, B2B Integration and partner management tool, you’ll be able to join us for the largest and most significant gathering of our community ecosystem. Plus you will learn more about Enterprise Integration, API-Led connectivity, ARIS, IoT and analytics.
So please join us! Get inspired and educated, experience hands-on time with our products and have a blast at our red carpet reception. The registration is free, and the food and drink complimentary.