Fall is my favorite season. As the leaves change color, it is time for you to warm up with a cup of pumpkin spice latte and join us at our annual virtual Product Release on Oct 8-10.
I think you will find that this year’s innovations in integration will give you the impetus and ability to let your organization’s true colors shine through (like the prism in Pink Floyd’s album). We hope to see all our webMethods customers at this event and for them to get a good understanding for what’s new in the 2019 releases for our cloud and on-premises products.
There we introduce webMethods.io as our new brand in the cloud; it enables organizations to innovate more quickly by connecting to any system or partner, from app to edge, unlocking their data and services, and accelerating the development and deployment of APIs to power transformative digital initiatives.
Earlier this year, we launched webMethods.io iPaaS which is our multi-function iPaaS spanning capabilities across Integration, API Management, B2B integration and IoT integration, leveraging our Cumulocity IoT platform.
We will have two sessions at the 2019 Product Release virtual event: They include presentations and a number of hands-on product demos.
Here are the highlights of these sessions.
webMethods.io – Integration, B2B & Process
- webMethods.io Integration with easy to use workflow development and an integrated user experience with flow development
- webMethods.io B2B with self-service partner management and customizable EDI capabilities, integrated with webMethods.io Integration
- Cloud deployment with self-managed upgrades and unit test development
- New end-to-end monitoring cloud capability across webMethods.io Integration, API & B2B
- Lightweight Service Designer
- GraphQL, MQTT, AMQP & new and updated adapters and connectors
- New runtime UI for AgileApps low code app development
webMethods.io: API & Microservices
- Teamwork support and easy to configure custom policies for API Gateway, supporting AWS Lambda, messaging providers and IS services
- Enhanced API gallery & communities and payment gateway integration for API Portal
- New API engagement platform as a cloud service
- Governed API development & staging
- Lightweight microservices runtime with MQTT & API enhancements
- Microgateway management in API Gateway, enhanced policies & sidecar configuration with microservices runtime
Finally, we will provide a preview into the exciting roadmap we have planned for 2020.