Raise your IoT IQ Level at IoT World
Come and see what Cumulocity IoT can do for you at IoT World, in Santa Clara, California from May 13-16th.
The Internet of Things gives thousands of enterprises the opportunity to differentiate themselves from their competitors. Achieving maximum value from the IoT comes when they can seamlessly integrate their systems, data and processes – and then add intelligence to the data.
This is where Software AG comes in; our Cumulocity IoT platform AI, real-time streaming analytics and time series data analytics raises the “IQ” of the IoT to new levels.
At IoT World, stop by booth #409 at the Santa Clara Convention Center and try out one of our interactive demos. Attend our keynote session on May 14th at 9:30 am in the Mission City Ballroom. Our CTO, Bernd Gross will host Aaron Brown, Senior Engineering Manager for Advanced Innovation at Stanley Black & Decker.
As manufacturers seek to embed IoT in their products many are grappling with key challenges in working with a wide variety of ecosystem partners, internalizing or outsourcing development capabilities for a variety of different technology domains and leveraging consumption-based pricing models for hardware products. Aaron will highlight his company’s strategies for an overcoming these challenges for an effective IoT implementation.
Come try out the latest version of Cumulocity IoT’s platform; it enables next-generation edge computing and self-service predictive analytics without forcing IT and application development teams to complete time-consuming software coding.
Here are some of the newest features that are seamlessly integrated with Cumulocity IoT’s platform:
- Edge computing, allowing Apama Analytics Builder to be integrated and available on the Edge
- Self-Service Analytics with the addition of TrendMiner for time series data and Apama Analytics Builder – no coding required!
- Machine Learning with Zementis Server, allowing enterprises to deploy and execute machine learning models
- Improved developer productivity through Web SDK 3.0
- Easier and more secure remote device management
- Improved microservices scalability and performance
These are just a few of the new features that add intelligence to IoT.