Three Reasons to Attend Our North American User Group
There are many reasons to visit Chicago – the architecture, the food, the huge lake, and now, Software AG’s North America User Group.
There are many reasons to visit Chicago – the architecture, the food, the huge lake – and now, Software AG’s North America User Group. Join us in Chicago, IL on July 18-19th for a day of networking, learning, and problem solving with the local Software AG User Community.
1. Product workshops: Learn tips, tricks, and best practices
Chicago’s line-up includes workshops for: Integration & APIs, IoT & analytics, strategic planning and portfolio management:
• In our IoT workshop, you can try Cumulocity and webMethods.io to build integration – from alarms in Cumulocity to Salesforce Developer Community or other third party applications.
• In our integration workshop, attendees will learn how to quickly build an integration workflow in 10 minutes or less with a hands-on webMethods lab.
• See how strategic themes that currently guide planning – the agile enterprise, APIs, global EA and portfolio management practices, cloud exploitation and IoT-driven portfolio management – can enhance the user experience.
2. Complimentary training and certification sessions
• On the second day, be sure to sign up for either a complimentary product training or certification. You can find the full list here (usually an average of $625 per certification or training).
3. Meet and learn from some of Software AG’s most successful users and product experts
• During the event, you will hear from and network with some of Software AG’s most successful users and product experts. Hear about their best practices, software successes, and how they’ve overcome various challenges.
• Plus you’ll receive the inside scoop during our product roadmap sessions where you’ll see what’s new in both our cloud and on-premises products. We’ll also share details about innovations we will deliver in 2019 and 2020.