From app to edge, integration takes data from across the enterprise, unlocks it from silos, and stitches it together seamlessly to enable the enhancement that organizations need to differentiate their offerings.
Businesses today have a huge challenge with data; it is stuck in company siloes or different databases. Integration is the key to unlocking the value of that data and extending critical business functions.
With webMethods.io, the marriage of webMethods Cloud and Built.io iPaaS, businesses now have the enabler for disruptive innovation in the cloud.
webMethods.io Integration is a powerful integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that provides a combination of capabilities offered by ESBs, data integration systems, API management tools, and B2B gateways. The sum of its parts is already huge, but the whole-package webMethods.io is much more than that.
It enables professional integration and API developers – as well as citizen developers – to quickly create and publish solutions to a scalable cloud environment. It eliminates the need for customers to perform upgrades, maintenance or fixes as they gain cloud benefits of cost efficiency, speed, security and flexibility.
See what webMethods.io delivers:
- Increased productivity with an easy-to-use workflow UI: Connects mobile apps, cloud services, social networking and devices via prebuilt integration templates and model-driven design.
- Support for a wide variety of standards and protocols: Best-in-class API standards with support for REST, SOAP, oData, websockets, JSON, and GraphQL for API providers and consumers.
- A platform for developers of any background: With modern node.js technology, FaaS and hundreds of SaaS connectors, you can connect any app, service or device without coding.
- The ability to connect to any endpoint faster: data sources, services, applications and mainframes with the largest set of supported connectors in the industry.
- Cloud deployment of on-premises integrations in three clicks.
- Seamless integration for multi-function solutions:io Integration, API, and B2B rely on a common runtime that evolves without breaking.
- B2B connectivity in the cloud with EDI standards support and partner monitoring.
- Security and governance to protect assets and reduce risk in cloud-ready distributed architectures.
More than 4,000 global businesses, including 7-Eleven, Bosch, Chevron, Lidl, and Nissan, regard the webMethods Integration Platform as integral in enhancing their operational efficiency and delivering differentiated offerings.
For more information on webMethods.io, click below.