It won’t be long now before we can all come together at conXion, our digital global event with regional flair.
On November 3-5 we have some amazing product innovations and upgrades to show you. Here is a sample to whet your appetite:
- New Adabas & Natural innovations on IBM Z, Linux and in the cloud, as well as a 5-year roadmap for Adabas & Natural on z/OS and Linux
- Learn how Alfabet will make your decision-making and IT delivery fast, flexible, better-informed and consistent
- Take a dive into ARIS innovations that support your organization’s journey towards operational excellence
- See an action-packed 45-minutes of interactive presentations and demos on Cumulocity IoT
- Experience the role of self-service analytics in the overall analytics landscape with TrendMiner
- Get to know webMethods 10.7- specifically APIs and Microservices.
As if that wasn’t enough, we now have some fabulous customer stories to share some free training, virtual showcases and some of our trusted partners will be on hand. conXion is going to be spread across three time zones: DACH/EMEA, Americas, APJ, and subtitled in multiple languages.
An all-star line-up – which includes TV’s tech expert Katie Linendoll, disruptor extraordinaire Netflix’s Marc Randolph, and tech super-evangelist Guy Kawasaki – will motivate you to sit, listen, relax and enjoy the show.
conXion may be a digital event but it’s is a living expression of our brand—championing the potential for a new era of enterprise empowered by a truly connected world.
Next, I will give you a rundown on some of the amazing showcases you will see at our virtual conference. Let’s get together! Click below to register.